Prev: Re: Hardkill of missiles (exocets) Next: Re: Missile Balance [for Jon]

Re: Fast speeds

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 18:00:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Fast speeds

	8< (snippity snip!  >8
>Or captains who are not allowed to pre-measure distances.
>
>IMHO, this seems like a crucial point, let's take a quick poll:
>
>Do you allow pre-measurement of movement and/or weapon ranges?

No I don't until they are resolving movement or attacks , its more fun
this
way especially with 'terrain'!

Most are issued with a standard HB pencil to write orders and these are
approx 6" long . Captains may place there pencil on the table once or
twice
during a turn ! Its a simple way of giving partial info and saves on
tape-
measures.

Jon (top cat)

SDL

Prev: Re: Hardkill of missiles (exocets) Next: Re: Missile Balance [for Jon]