Prev: Missile Ideas 2 Next: DSII Questions for Jon..

Re: Maximizing ship designs

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 03:49:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Maximizing ship designs

> Until FTIV that is...
>
> Not that a new rulebook is really that big a sum. It's the principle
of
> the thing.

Listen, If GZG had been around 17 years ago when I got into this
racket, I wouldn't have spent $10-15,000 on useless overpriced self
absorbed games. $20-30 bucks every year or so for a GZG product is
hardly an opressive figure, especially considering the "bang" you get
for the buck. Hmmmm...$70US for GW rules kludge vs. $20US for GZG
product and I can tailor my force to whatever miniatures I already
have...Gee, that's a difficult choice.....(sheesh!)

>>GAMEPREACH MODE OFF<<<<
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Missile Ideas 2 Next: DSII Questions for Jon..