Prev: Missiles in Real thrust Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Missile Ideas

Re: Maximizing ship designs

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 15:52:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Maximizing ship designs

>On Tue, 1 Apr 1997, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
>> Exactly, hence the intention to rate drive power as a % of mass in
the
>> revised system.
>
>Now, the $64,000 question:
>
>Will there be some kind of rebate or upgrade plan for loyal customers,
or
>do I get to buy it all over again?

Provided we can get it sorted and tested in time, we intend to use the
revised construction system in the Fleet Book, along with introducing
some
other ideas and changes, so the FB will be a "bridge" for existing
players
between FTII and FTIII - if you have FTII and the FB when it comes out,
you
will have most of the important changes for playing FTIII. But, of
course,
FTIII will be SOOOOOO cool that you won't be able to LIVE without your
very
own shiny copy..... :):):)
Oh, and it won't cost $64,000; who do you think we are, G*m*s
W*rksh*p???

Jon (GZG).

Prev: Missiles in Real thrust Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Missile Ideas