Prev: Re: Missile Balance [for Jon] Next: Re: Missile Balance [for Jon]

Fighters

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 08:16:44 -0500
Subject: Fighters

Jon (GZG) ,
having digested your ideas on fighter movement I will beg to differ.
Currently they need amending and I tentively suggest the following
1) combat endurance is scrapped (see ammendment)
2) Ammendment:endurance fighters have the ability to deploy on table
formed
   Either before or during(my votes on this one) but not after the
   opposition has deployed .This give either a fast strike option
against
   an upcomming fleet or restricts his deployment due to imposed threat.
3) Since fighters are now on table for a long duration what gets rid of
   them?
   Any fighter group that is _totally_ destroyed is out forever; however
   if even one returns to the carrier it may form a new squad in 'combat

   endurance turns current FTII rules'.
All of this makes carriers more fun and eliminates lots of paperwork
regarding endurance turns an proposed thrust vectors.

Comments ? anyone!
Jon (top cat)
SDL

Prev: Re: Missile Balance [for Jon] Next: Re: Missile Balance [for Jon]