Prev: Re: Sensor Rules Next: Re: FW: Capital Ships in Campeign Games

Re: Severed Dreams Redux

From: Chun Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:50:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Severed Dreams Redux

On Mon, 31 Mar 1997, <Mark Andrew Siefert> wrote:
>	Interceptors in anti-fighter mode were a little too weak.  The
> big ships were unable to take out the fighters that were harassing the

> boarding pods.  I am probably going to use ADAF for interceptors
rather
> than PDAF.
I would think in the confusion of the battle, the boarding pods would be

hard to detect. I think you should assign some stealth factor to
boarding
pods, so the players wouldn't concentrate on shooting the boarding pod.
Maybe just use fighter model/counter instead have seperate boading pods
model/counters.

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: Re: Sensor Rules Next: Re: FW: Capital Ships in Campeign Games