Prev: FW: campaigns Next: Re: Capital Ships in Campeign Games

Re: FW: campaigns

From: "Brian Bell" <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 23:56:51 -0500
Subject: Re: FW: campaigns

My best campaign was in BattleTech. We ran a small mercenary unit. This
concept would also translate to Full Thrust easily. Each player runs a
"flight" of ships. Monetary concerns, reputation, repairs all would add
motovation. I know I played a lot different than I did in one-shot
battles.
I also designed my Mech differently also (less ammo dependant weapons,
easier maintenance). The campaign I was in was an ongoing campaign (I
was
in it every other saturday for about 5 hours for over 2 happy years).

Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
Includes the Full Thrust Ship Registry