Prev: FW: Bigger not always better--Take 2 Next: FW: Big Guns

RE: GZG questions

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 14:44:10 -0500
Subject: RE: GZG questions

>OK - So this leads to a bunch more questions: :-)
>
>1) What does a KV look like?  18 legs? 6 eyes? Armored? Fur? Tiny?
Large?

Humanoid in shape and size, with a head that is a cross between the
Predator and the Kafers from 2300AD. Hands/feet three-digited.

>2) What is a P'taah? And what do they look like?

Slightly insectoid, with elongated (Alien-esque) heads, digitigrade
(birdlike) legs, and tails. Again about man-sized. Use a combination of
"hard" tech and biotech; we haven't yet decided just where they will fit
in
the GZG background - they may be an independant minor race, or may even
end
up as a "client" (read: slave) race used by the Sa'Vasku for combat
duties....

>Thanks,
>
>Nick Caldwell, still waiting for Star Tigers on the other side of the
pond

May be a long wait - I don't know if GeoHex will release them for US
sale
or not. You could always ask them!

>clcaldwell@primary.net

Jon (GZG).
BTW, what was the attached file on your message? I couldn't open it.

Prev: FW: Bigger not always better--Take 2 Next: FW: Big Guns