Prev: RE: Capital Ships in Campeign Games Next: RE: Ship Model Sizes

GZG questions

From: Stuart <B.S.Murray@n...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 12:05:55 -0500
Subject: GZG questions

I'm looking for some information regarding forthcomming and potential
GZG
stuff.

1. What is the schedule for the release of the SG II infantry in 6mm ?

2. Is GZG likely to produce any small wheeled jeep-type vehicles in 25mm
?

3. The mercenaries are listed as having both combat and assault rifles,
what's the difference ?

4. What is the indended profile for the UNSC troopers weapons, are they
all infantry plasma weapons ?

5. The Kra'vak are re-released, how compatible are they with the old
figures ?

6. With the re-release of the Kra'vak and the release of the P'taah
(sp?)
are we likely to see the aliens supplement this year ? and will it also
have the Kryomek listed as they were in SG I ?

7. The NSL carrier is described as a modified SDN, what is the physical
diference between these models as the catalogue (and Geo-Hex photos)
does
not make this clear ?

Stuart.
b.s.murray@ncl.ac.uk

Prev: RE: Capital Ships in Campeign Games Next: RE: Ship Model Sizes