Prev: Re: Star Blazers FT Next: Re: Bigger--not always better

Re: Micro Machines

From: MJMurtha@a...
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 17:13:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Micro Machines

<< Oh, and they also have packs 5 and 6 of the B5 series - the ones with
the
 Narn warships in...:) They are charging £4.99 each, which is a load
better
 than (say) Comet Miniatures who have been ripping people off over eight
 quid for a set by saying they'd not be available anywhere else... :(.
 Aside from the Narns, you also get a Marie Celeste (which makes a
lovely
 generic FT merchant) and a very nice Earthforce One! Less useful items
are
 the Centauri passenger liner (looks like a purple slipper...) and an EA
 atmospheric shuttle, which although a nice model is not really in any
 useful scale (too big for FT, too small for 1/300).

 Hope this info is useful - rush down there now!

 Jon (GZG).

Arrgggh!!!

I have been searching every Toys R Us and Kay Bee Toy for packs five and
six
and no one here in New Jersey (USA) has them. I even kept a few unopened
packs of the older series for trade purposes but to no avail. If anyone
in
the US knows a location to get B5 packs 5 and 6 I'm very interested.

Mike J. Murtha
The Adventurers Club
MJMurtha@aol.com

Prev: Re: Star Blazers FT Next: Re: Bigger--not always better