Prev: RE: DS II models from Geo-Hex Next: Re: Star Blazers FT

Re: Micro Machines

From: MJMurtha@a...
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 16:47:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Micro Machines

<<  Star Trek and Star
 Wars figures are the best for demo games as they have a ready made
audience
 and a high recognition factor.  >>
In our club Full Thrust demos we have six fleets using the scenario from
the
first rule book, three frigates and two light cruisers. We have a Star
Wars
fleet, Star Trek fleet, a B5 fleet (all three are micromachines), a GW
fleet
(Space Fleet minis), a mixed fleet (two Travellar minis and three Silent
Death) and top it off with a GZG fleet (six of my NAC ships. I find that
the
micromachines help bring players over to the demo table and them you
have a
chance to tell them about the game and get them playing.
It also lets you show them how "generic" GZG are which can be a big
selling
point.

Mike J. Murtha
The Adventurers Club

Prev: RE: DS II models from Geo-Hex Next: Re: Star Blazers FT