Prev: Re: Anyone remember this? Next: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac - Reply

Re: Micro Machines - Cheers Jon!

From: rpaul@w... (Robin Paul)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 10:19:59 -0500
Subject: Re: Micro Machines - Cheers Jon!

Cheers Jon!

	I just pedalled along to the Oxford Toys'R'Us and collected what
appeared to be their last 4 Aliens sets- they had plenty of Predator
sets,
but they were as you said fairly useless.  I also got a fine "ray-gun
style"
water-pistol for 99p, which is going to become a '40s style rocket-ship-
after I finish squirting people round here, of course...

Rob Paul

Rob Paul
NERC Institute of Virology
Mansfield Road, Oxford OX1 3SR	  Tel. (01865) 512361
rpaul@worf.molbiol.ox.ac.uk
  "Once again, villainy is rotting meat before the maggots of justice!"

Prev: Re: Anyone remember this? Next: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac - Reply