Prev: Re: Micro Machines Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vector rules

Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

From: "Authorized User" <JKinder@p...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 23:22:08 -0500
Subject: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

> In the UK, we are currently "rationalising" the old FW range prior to
> re-releasing it this summer; the range was simply getting too big to
> handle, with multiple variants of many items (mainly mix-and-match
turrents
> and hull combinations). The DSM (Dirtside Miniatures) 1/300 range that
> we've recently introduced are exact 6mm copies of our 25mm resin
range,
and
> though I say it myself they are REALLY superb - I think they are among
the
> best-sculpted 6mm SF stuff in production at the moment. <End shameless
> commercial plug...:)>
> BTW, there are several nice APCs/MICVs in the new DSM line......
>
> All the best,
> Jon (GZG)

Great! If that includes the 2300 AD style models that are in the 25mm
line
I would be a very happy camper indeed. I hope Mr. Rohan has them with
him
at Gen-Con this August.

John Kinder
Jkinder@worldnet.att.net

"Never wish an infantryman a good day"
Charles Schultz

Prev: Re: Micro Machines Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vector rules