Prev: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex Next: Re: Bigger--not always better

Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 08:49:27 -0500
Subject: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

On Sun, 23 Mar 1997, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> To be quite honest, yes. The FT sales outstrip the DS ones by a good
margin
> on both sides of the pond, though I am hopeful that the new DSM stuff
may
> redress the balance a bit!

How much would you say this is because there's no "mainstream"
(read: GW) competition for FT as there is for DS and SG?

> Basically as above - the DS/FW line is just TOO big as it stands!! CMD
> introduced all sorts of odd variants, some of which sold and some
didn't.

I understand the need to streamline, especially with the packaging, but
personally I'd like to buy odd bits like turrets only for conversions
and other projects. Like the "wings & things" pack but for DS.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex Next: Re: Bigger--not always better