Prev: Re: Dirtside II Next: Re: Dirtside II

Re: Simultaneous moves/fire

From: "Joe A. Troche" <trochej@s...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 14:37:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire

I like alternating fire - one or two ships at a time between opponents.
Whether or not it "feels" right, alternating fire adds another element
the game.  I have to stop think about which of my ships should fire
first
with respect the threat.  A destroyer may not have a chance to fire
later.

Also, since I don't get to play the game very often with experienced
gamers, it's easier for me to control the flow of the game.

-Joe