Prev: Random events Next: Re: Sa'vasku Clones

Re: B5 and Sir Isaac

From: rpaul@w... (Robin Paul)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 18:40:12 -0500
Subject: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac

SNIP
>  Star Trek always offered the tantalizing possibility that every
>starship in the fleet experienced events as strange and wonderous as
>those that occurred on board the Enterprise.  Unfortunately, they
>never really went out of their way to show that this was true.  When
>other ships appeared it was usually for just long enough to get killed
>by whatever plot device the Enterprise crew was about to succesfully
>fend off.  I always thought this was pretty egotistical.  They could
>at least have had the occaisional message from an admiral announcing
>that another ship had succesfully engaged the planet-sized hard boiled
>egg or the giant pink panther shaped cloud of "space asbestos".  But
>it never happened.
>
>:(
>
>-joachim

Yes, but were the captains of those ships busily snogging scantily-clad
space bimbos of such mind-watering lusciousness as Marianna Hill?

Cheers,
Rob Paul

(Sorry, it's beer and curry night...)

Rob Paul
NERC Institute of Virology
Mansfield Road, Oxford OX1 3SR	  Tel. (01865) 512361
rpaul@worf.molbiol.ox.ac.uk
  "Once again, villainy is rotting meat before the maggots of justice!"

Prev: Random events Next: Re: Sa'vasku Clones