Prev: Stargrunt II Next: Re: Vector Based FT III

Re: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 04:35:35 -0500
Subject: Re: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models

On Thu, 20 Mar 1997, Mikko Kurki-Suonio wrote:

> Actually, I was wondering why the FT models seem more expensive than
> the DSII models. $6.50 buys you a pack of 5 tanks or ONE tiny
destroyer,
> about the same size.
>
> Is it the amount of metal in the base?

You're looking at the GEO-HEX catalogue, right? Yes, I think it's the
bases.

> Or (evil thought) the fact that you need generally less models
> to play FT?

Can't be. Mikko, you ought to order from GZG rather than from GEO-HEX -
IIRC a pair of destroyers costs about £1.50 (without bases, though, but

they cost 10 pence each last time I checked). That's quite a difference.

I don't know about Finland's customs fees, but I have to pay quite a bit

extra when I order from the USA rather than from inside the EC :(

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Stargrunt II Next: Re: Vector Based FT III