Prev: Re: Vectored Movement template.. Next: Re: Threshold Cards V1.0 (LONG)

My opinion on Sa'Vasku models

From: tom.mccarthy@d... (McCarthy, Tom)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:27:29 -0500
Subject: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models

I got some Sa'Vasku models yesterday, along with some fighters from the
non-FT line and a peak at the '97 catalog.

The Sa'Vasku have a general appearance of a wedge or circular blob of
organic shape and spikes protruding from the sides and rear.  Rotated,
they
might be the silhouette of a punky spiked hairdo.  Sizes go up to about
or
just short of Battlecruiser.  I like the scout and escort cruiser most,
IIRC.

A few changes to the NAC line, too, including a more symmetrical
battleship.

Interesting new fighters.  4 to a pack for some triangular fighters
inspired by stealth bombers and I believe 6 to a pack for some small
crescent fighters.

Gun bunnies are 25mm women with silicon implants and rabbit ear comm
head
sets.

Ptaah look like true 25 mm intelligent termagants, for those of a GW
bent.
Four arms, bulbous elongated heads, real tech guns, tails, spiky spines.

Detailed looking 1/300 scale versions of the 25 mm scale vehicles.

Just a few observations.
Tom

Prev: Re: Vectored Movement template.. Next: Re: Threshold Cards V1.0 (LONG)