Prev: Re: Vector movement Next: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)

Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 18:22:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List

At 07:29 18/03/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>	Anyone else share my frustration?
>I'd like to see some more in the CMD line.  I remember rumors of an ESU
>Assoult Transport a while ago, but I haven't seen one.  Another thing
is
>I'd like to see more of the Merchants actually get produced over here
in
>the States.

Take the drive units of your ESU (or ECC if you know russian) super
dreadnought rotate 90 deg and add small wings ; thats what they are.

And just to make you all GREEN with envy on the other side of the pond I
have had for some time 3 squadrons of GZG 'star tigers' (Hint Hint buy
these
ships now ,as from reading this list they are at a better scale) and a
nice
tramp traider that appeared on every intro shot for the first 3 seasons.

For Jon's sake theses oppinions are mine and any likeness to b5 ships
must
be due to my poor eyesight and willingness to part money for small
tokens of
lead
(is it madness or blindness I cant remember;must be dementia. Wow I'm a
poet
and didn't know it !!!!!)

 Jon (top cat)

>   +		  Eric Fialkowski		+
>  +	http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

SDL

Prev: Re: Vector movement Next: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)