Prev: Re: Games to plan ahead by. Next: Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List

Re: Vector movement

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 09:20:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Vector movement

On Tue, 18 Mar 1997, Christopher Weuve wrote:

> Ever since I read this I have been trying to connect to the Chameleon
Eclectic
> website to find out when the EarthForce Sourcebook is due out, but I
have been
> unable to get connected.  Does anyone know what CE's target date is?
(CE
> target date + 6 months = earliest ship date)

	Yeah, I can't through either.
	I asked the propritor of my local game store (Oh yeah, I never
mention
the name: Adventure Games Plus, Greenfield Wis.) when the EF Sourcebook
is expected.  He told me that I shouldn't push my luck and that I should

be happy that they went out of their way to get us copies of the RPG.
(They actually sent someone to drive down to Blackhawk Hobbey
Distributors and bring back a huge box of them.  They were sold out in
15
miniutes.)

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Games to plan ahead by. Next: Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List