Prev: Re: Vector movement Next: Space Ship Minis Wish List

Re: Games to plan ahead by.

From: davisje@z... (Jonathan Davis)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 08:59:51 -0500
Subject: Re: Games to plan ahead by.

> Here's an announce ment for everyone who is curious. i just got this
> message from Bruce at AOG.:
>
> >We're announcing the release of the miniatures at GAMA next week.
> >They should hit the shelves in about 4 weeks I would imagine.  The
> >following will be in the release (or should be):
> >  Starfury
> >  Narn Frazi Heavy Fighter
> >  Minbari Nial Fighter
> >  Centauri Sentri Medium Fighter
> >  Minbari Flyer
> >  Raider Delta-V fighter
> >  Minbari WarCruiser
> >  Narn Assault Cruiser
>
> ;-)

Somehow I get this sneaky feeling that the miniature line for B5
Wars will greatly out sell the board game line.

(I too was a play tester for B5W and my thoughts echo many of the
sentiments that I've read on the mailing list.)

Jon Davis
davisje@crd.ge.com

Prev: Re: Vector movement Next: Space Ship Minis Wish List