Prev: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Full Thrust

Re: Babylon 5 Wars

From: "Out of my mind. Back in five minutes." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 12:25:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Babylon 5 Wars

[we go briefly off-topic here]

>   For those who want games where they don't have to plan ahead, plea=
>se play the other games, collectible card games come to mind.	War Ga=

You don't have to like collectible card games, but they have their own
place in games of strategy, tactics, and planning ahead. Don't knock 'em
'cause you don't like 'em by attributing that they don't have something
when they do. I've gotten slammed more times than I care think for *not*
thinking, and have pulled out some incredible plays *by* planning ahead.

Just 'cause it ain't got counters/minis and a map don't make it all bad,
ya know.  ;-)

[coming back briefly on-topic]

Speaking of cards...anyone make any headway in the FT threshold damage
cards yet??

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,