Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)

Re: Babylon 5 Wars

From: "Out of my mind. Back in five minutes." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 07:40:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Babylon 5 Wars

>>>   Has anyone played the new Babylon 5 Wars game?  I'd like to hear
how well
>>>its written.  Hopefully I'll be able to find some folks to play it
with.

>>It's not out yet that I am aware. The B5 Project role-playing game was
*just*
>>released today (but does *not* include Jon Tuffley's ship combat rules
that I
>>could find; are these being released in the EarthForce Sourcebook???
Jon?)

>Yes, the starship combat rules are going to be a chapter in the EF
sourcebook.

>Jon Tuffley (GZG).

Ahhhhhh...thanks; any idea when this might possibly be released? I've
been
trying to get to Chameleon Eclectic's website all weekend but it's been
a bust.

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)