Prev: Re: ds2: Looking for minis in the uk. Next: Re: Babylon 5 Wars

Dirtside II-Questions

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 06:08:35 -0500
Subject: Dirtside II-Questions

This weekend my game group did a 30,000 point per side
bring-n-battle. Each player had 10,000 points to spend on a Mercenary
Regiment and, Inevitably, Questions arose.

1)Do SLAM packs ignore Stealth?
2)Why are Heavy Artillery batteries costed on the same Gradient as
Medium and Light Artillery, but lack harassing fire. (maybe there
should be a price break)
3) If you are striking multiple targets within one beaten Arty zone
and the second Target draws a "systems out-firer" chit, does the
previous attack stand?

BTW my dreaded and Justly Feared Blood Hawk Cav overran their
firebase and successfully disarmed their Planetary Sheild
generator....(GOSH I love Grav Tanks!);-)
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re: ds2: Looking for minis in the uk. Next: Re: Babylon 5 Wars