Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG) Next: Re: Space Marines?

Re: Stargrunt?

From: Ninjacowby@a...
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 08:59:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt?

Allan,

I have to admit that space may be a problem with Stargrunt II and 30mm
figures,  but I have a large amount of figures thanks to my ill-fated
expedition into GW land.  I use a 4' x 8' table for outside battles, but
you
can use a kitchen table for indoor battles.  I have a lot of interiors
thanks
to Legions of Steel and 2 Siege of the Citadel games.

If you want 30mm Mecha, look in Kay-Bee Toys for 7" Exo-Squad Robotek
figure
packs.	I have bought several for $3.99 US each.

Bobby

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG) Next: Re: Space Marines?