Prev: Re: Star Fleet Battles Next: Stamp Out Ignorance

Star Fleet Battles

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 23:59:36 -0500
Subject: Star Fleet Battles

I know this is a little off topic, but I have some news about Star Fleet
Battles!

I found out last week, when I talked to the guy at my favorite hobby
store.
That there has been some changes at Task force.  Firstly,  Task Force
Games
was bought out by a californian computer company (don't know who).  The
so
called Amarillo Design Buero went under!  The computer company passed
down
orders to task force:  they setup a "StarFleetBattles Design group", and
they were told to cut some of the felgercarb out of the game!  The game
may
not be as simple as FT, but it is somewhat closer....

Can anyone verify this info?

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Star Fleet Battles Next: Stamp Out Ignorance