Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG) Next: RE: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)

Re: Full Thrust Game for List Members, at GenCon

From: "Out of my mind. Back in five minutes." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 19:38:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Game for List Members, at GenCon

>> 2) Let me know the liklihood that you will attend GenCon. Such as:
>> Definitely (i.e. already signed up for the Early Bird pass), Likely
(i.e.
>> don't have a tiket, but live in the area and buy a ticket on the days
I can
>> attend), Hopeful (i.e. would like to go, but don't know if my boss
will give
>> me the time off yet), Unlikely (i.e. love to go, but someone would
have to
>> buy me a plane ticket...).
>
>	I'd say the chaces of me going to GenCon this year are about
99.999%.
>Baring injury, illness, work problems, criminal insanity, or asteriod
>strike.

Don't worry, Mark, I have lock on several in-bound asteroids and will be
using the Hubble's new defensive weaponry to pick them off just before
they vector in on your city.

<sigh> I, however, will be unable to attend GenCon. If anyone will be
at Origins, I'll be there on sunday (my brother and his fiance' oh so
wisely chose saturday for their wedding, so I can't get there 'til
sunday).
If anyone's around then and wants to play...  (come on, guys, origins is
a whole day's drive closer to me than gencon! :-/ )

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG) Next: RE: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)