Prev: Re: Descriptive design system idea Next: PBeM Summary, part 2

Re: Leaving the list :-(

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 16:54:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Leaving the list :-(

Gary,

> I will especially miss those sig line comments/definitions
>  that I always made me look forward to your messages. Where do you get
>  those?

<grin> Glad you like them. They're from a book called "the Cynic's
Dictionary" by Rick Bayan (ISBN 0-688-12922-6). It was the first gift my
then-girlfriend ever gave me, so of course I HAD to marry her!	 :-)

>  Congrats on the job, and hope to see you back someday!

Thanks! Best of luck to you,
Scott

Prev: Re: Descriptive design system idea Next: PBeM Summary, part 2