Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Re: Space Marines?

Re: Babylon 5 Wars

From: Chun Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 13:46:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Babylon 5 Wars

On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Phillip E. Pournelle wrote:

> Hello,
>    Has anyone played the new Babylon 5 Wars game?  I'd like to hear
how well
> its written.	Hopefully I'll be able to find some folks to play it
with.
>    Phil P.

Is it out yet? I know the Babylon 5 Project is out this week, but did
the Babylon 5 Wars came out as well?

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Re: Space Marines?