Prev: Re: B5 Parasite Fighters (first season!) Next: Re: B5 Parasite Fighters (first season!)

Re: space marine/opera

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 03:00:54 -0500
Subject: Re: space marine/opera

At 14:32 13/03/97 -0500, you wrote:
>At 02:52 PM 3/12/97 GMT, Jon wrote:
>>I remember Space Opera and IIRC you never wanted to get hit in the
30's!!
>>		 (who else remembers this)
>
>Never played Space Opera, but I tried reading _Aftermath_ once or
twice.
>Same hit location system, if I remember correctly.

yes , I think you are right and IIRC they were released at about the
same
time(ish) . I only played aftermath a few times but I remember the intro
pre
amble had me storing  tins under the bed for weeks!!

Jon (T.C.)

A wise man comes to the meeting late, tells the truth and leaves soon
after!
 :Old Slovenian proverb.

>Allan Goodall:  agoodall@sympatico.ca
>"You'll want to hear about my new obsession.
> I'm riding high upon a deep depression.
> I'm only happy when it rains."    - Garbage

SDL

Prev: Re: B5 Parasite Fighters (first season!) Next: Re: B5 Parasite Fighters (first season!)