Prev: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS Next: Re: Descriptive design system idea

Re: Space: Above & Beyond

From: dgundberg@b...
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 12:54:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Space: Above & Beyond

 Eric F. writes

 > I would like to see rules for this too.  Actually, I would like to
see
> more of this show :(	It would nedd vector based movemnet kinda like
the
> Real Thrust rules on Mark's page.

 I just saw that the Sci-Fi Channel has closed a deal to purchase SPACE:

 ABOVE & BEYOND for airing in mid-1998.

 Also there are rumors that Morgan and Wong, the creators, have been
 approached to write a minimum of two two-hour follow-up stories.

 Thought you all would like to know.

 Dean Gundberg
 dgundberg@bcbsnd.com

Prev: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS Next: Re: Descriptive design system idea