Prev: Re: Threshold Damage Cards Next: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS

Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS

From: SHADOW means never having to say you're sorry <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 12:32:55 -0500
Subject: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS

[spoiler space for recent B5 ep maintained]

>Parasite Fighter Rack
[...]
>constraints of fighter recovery. Only Standard, Superiority or Heavy
>fighters may be Parasite Racked as the racks do not provide support
>for specialized weapon systems.
>
>Thoughts? Comments?

I like it...it works. Though I prolly, being a less blood-thirsty
individual, unlike your Narn self, would've called 'em 'Piggyback Racks'
(piggyback...piggy...pig..spare ribs?? :-} oh, it's lunchtime!!)

I think you coulda also presented this in non-spoiler fashion so our
friends who are avoiding spoilers like the plague would read it. Merely
forego mentioning anything about That Episode, or save it for the end?
Mmmmmm...naw, presenting it as a generic system would, I think, work
fine.
Doesn't have to be B5-specific. Heck, I can imagine it utilized in
almost
an genre.

Well...you asked!  :-)

Mk
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire
to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra. But, it's an
imperfect
world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Prev: Re: Threshold Damage Cards Next: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS