Prev: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS Next: Drawing Fire/Screening/Initiative

Re: Dirtside II

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 10:01:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Dirtside II

On Sun, 9 Mar 1997, Chen-Song Qin wrote:
> That's interesting.  Would you mind posting the program?

Um, not to be a spoilsport or anything, but it's probably a bad idea to
send encoded binary files to this mailing list. We're using a small,
overloaded mailserver at the university in Bolton, and if we start
re-sending 200+ copies of a 1MB+ file through this mailing list we might
find ourselves un-invited.

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS Next: Drawing Fire/Screening/Initiative