Prev: RE: Full thrust font Next: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats

Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats

From: k.g.mclean@c... (Kevin Mc Lean.)
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 18:09:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats

Just a note of thanks to everyone who helped reconstruct several
versions
of the Liberator for my demo game. I'll probably go with the 42 mass
version, but I might throw in Kra'vak drives so that it can really use
those forward arcs. To echo Joachim's words, it has also been a source
of
unending mirth to me also. Hell, on the subject of perving on Servalan,
even netscaped around until I could find a picture of her to put up on
my
sci fi corkboard...

Regards,

Kevin.

Kevin Mc Lean.
STEPS Co-ordinator/CLC Tutor.
Central Queensland University.
Mackay Campus.
Ph  (079) 407416.
Fax (079) 407407.

Prev: RE: Full thrust font Next: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats