Prev: Re: The Babylon Project Next: Re: B5/FT: Combining Armor and Interceptors?

Re: Building Babylon 5.

From: M Hodgson <mkh100@y...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 04:15:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Building Babylon 5.

> >>	I beg to differ - I think the damage inflicted by the fighters
was
> >>fairly minor. It was never the intent to destroy the Centauri
vessel, and

> >No, it wasn't. I take my info on this conflict from online
conversations

> Uh, before this gets misinterpretted, I said 'no it wasn't in regards
> your statement about the destruction of the Centauri cruiser.

	:) Yeh I know....

	You'll have to let me know what stat's you finally decide on, as
I'm thinking about starting another PBEM (B5 setting) of my own.  Game
balance is gonna be a problem though, and I fear that ships may just get
shreaded at the moment..... Hurry hurry with the page Mark, we want Narn
and Centauri ships too....(I know youre doin yr best, but it's what my
players tell me)

-Michael

Prev: Re: The Babylon Project Next: Re: B5/FT: Combining Armor and Interceptors?