Prev: Re: FT PBeM: The Deneb Clash Next: FULL THRUST font

Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 10:28:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats

Kevin wrote,

>  At a guess it is probably about TOS Enterprise sized, but only
required a
>  crew of seven to operate.

Crew of six -- IIRC, Blake's "seventh" was the ship's computer.

>  All this leads me to suggest that 'roughly' the Liberator would be a
>  capital class ship of:
>
>  Mass 60
>  2 AA Batteries F
>  Level 3 Screens
>  2 A Batteries PFS
>  2 PDAF
>  1 ADAF
>  3 Extra DCPs
>  Thrust 6.

I don't remember there being any fighters in the Blake's 7 universe, so
I'm
not sure about the *DAFs. Otherwise, that looks like a decent
approximation.
Another approach could be to use Kra'vak railguns to simulate the
Liberator's
advanced weapons.

Scott Field

PARK: A picturesque parcel of landscaping set aside by cities for use by
muggers, drug dealers, squirrels and habitual sex offenders.

Prev: Re: FT PBeM: The Deneb Clash Next: FULL THRUST font