Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: Re: The Liberator and fighter speed.

The Liberator and fighter speed.

From: k.g.mclean@c... (Kevin Mc Lean.)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 18:05:12 -0500
Subject: The Liberator and fighter speed.

Hi All,
	I just need opinions on two questions on relatively unrelated
subjects:

What would people rate the Liberator from Blake's 7 as?

(I'd always thought a heavy cruiser Kra'vak ship with double armour
rationalised as shields, 6 thrust, railguns ratinalised as beams and
PDAFs
instead of scatterguns was reasonably close to the mark)

With the proposed fighters and a thrust of 12, would fighters start at O
speed or speed equal to that of the carrier that released them?

Regards,

Kevin.

Kevin Mc Lean.
STEPS Co-ordinator/CLC Tutor.
Central Queensland University.
Mackay Campus.
Ph  (079) 407416.
Fax (079) 407407.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: Re: The Liberator and fighter speed.