Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: Re: guns in vacuum (was Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!)

Re: guns in vacuum (was Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!)

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 16:04:59 -0500
Subject: Re: guns in vacuum (was Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!)

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Joachim Heck - SunSoft wrote:

> Mark Andrew Siefert writes:
>
> @:) Because conventional firearms woundn't operate in a vaccum
>
>   Why not?  As far as I know bullets work fine in a vacuum.  Cartridge
> propellants contain their own oxidizers.

	OK...I'm sorry.  I was working on the assumption that there was
no oxidizers in gun powder.
	Damnit Jim, I'm a history major...not a chemist.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: Re: guns in vacuum (was Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!)