Prev: Re: FT: Damage Track Sliding Scale Suggestion Next: Re: ATTN "Unknown Compuserve User" (Possibly ALAN LAIRD)

Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:59:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!

At 10:33 PM 2/24/97 -0600, you wrote:
>On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Alan Brain wrote:
>

>	Will do, I also want to add the concept of reaction mass (i.e.
fuel).

How about:  rate fuel in points per mass.  make this high (20-40?) or
ships
won't have enough fuel	to really manuever....

>	I'm tempted to dump my B5 rules (What's the point? JT's rules
are
>coming out soon, and I am really dissapointed in them.) and incoporate
the
>EW rules into this system.

Whats the point?!?  I am still looking for the best b5 rules right now!
would like to see more ships for your version.

http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
==

Method #2 dosn't sound too bad.

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: FT: Damage Track Sliding Scale Suggestion Next: Re: ATTN "Unknown Compuserve User" (Possibly ALAN LAIRD)