Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: B5 Interceptor Info...(Spoilers for B5)

Near Future Rules Draft is up!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 22:25:21 -0500
Subject: Near Future Rules Draft is up!

Hello Everyone:
	A few months ago, I mentioned that I was working on some near
future
rules. (I've abandoned my attempt to get them published.  This is
because I would have to give up my rights to them and couldn't put them
up on the web for the rest of you to see.) I've just put up my first
draft of these rules on my WWW page.  I have come up with the following:
	*Autocannons: A varient of the railgun that has a shorter range,
and
limited ammunition.
	*Beam weapons weigh and cost more.
	*I tweaked up my dustcaster rules.

I plan on adding the following:
	*A full background and ships to go with them.
	*Info on Kinetic Kill Missiles (i.e Normal Missiles) and Nuclear
Missiles (a missie that causes both physical damage and EMP effect).
	*Rules for SDI type stuff like bomb pumped X-Ray lasers sats.
"brillant pebbles", MIRVs, and other such stuff.

	Mind you this is a rough draft and I'm a ways away from
finishing it.
Any suggestions are more than welcome.

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: B5 Interceptor Info...(Spoilers for B5)