Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: Reactions...

Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! (Thrust Factor 5%)

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 14:00:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! (Thrust Factor 5%)

Kevin Mc Lean. wrote:

> All the other ideas sound fine. Mind you in Australia we're having a
> dickens of a time getting  hex stands at the moment.

Try the liquidation sale at
http://www.rpgspot.com

You'll find them under Grenadier Dragonlords Game stands.
BTW the Dragons are also excellent, and can liven up an FT game quite
well.
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: Reactions...