Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: Landing Ships

Babylon Project in UK?

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 01:55:15 -0500
Subject: Babylon Project in UK?

Dear all,

I was in town today and browsed around my local comic shop. They have
just
started doing role play stuff and had a copy of the Hobbygames Ltd
catalogue. Had a look thro it and "lo and behold" there it was "The
Babylon
Project" from Chamelon Eclectic!! I asked the guys in the shop and they
said they could get anything in the catalogue for me (includes stuff
like R
Talsorian and ICE). So I placed an order on the spot. When I told them
it
was the _official_ B5 RPG from the states they got interested and
decided
to order four more copies to stock in the shop!!!!

They said that they should have it in for me by next week.  Watch this
space....

Regards from a sadly infrequent visitor (at the moment - but I am
working
on it...)

Mike Elliott

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: Landing Ships