Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

FTGZG-L Digest?

From: John Kovalic <muskrat@m...>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 11:45:38 -0500
Subject: FTGZG-L Digest?

>    Gentlemen:
>
>   I would like to thank you for the work you put into this newsgroup.
>  However I would like to unsubscribe. I never seem to have time to
read
>  them anyway, and I am going down in a sea of articles. My wife uses
>  E-mail also and has gently chided me (!) about the fact that she has
>  to wade through all my mail.
>
>   We are both new to the net. We don't know how to unsubscribe! Please
>  help!
>
>  sincerely,
>
>   Roger Williams

Since there have been a couple of people who have had to leave because
of
the volume here, I was wondering if it was possible to create a digest
version of the list?

Not that I'd prefer it. I like my FT fresh. :-) But it might work for
some.

John Kovalic

       "This must be Thursday. I never COULD get the hang of Thursdays"
					      - Arthur Dent
				       "Wild Life": a Web comic -
	at MUSKRAT CENTRAL: http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/muskrat/

Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!