Prev: Re: GZG and Copyright Next: Re: model question....

Re: New Galoob Star Destroyer...

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 16:46:25 -0500
Subject: Re: New Galoob Star Destroyer...

At 07:53 PM 2/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I recently finally found one of the Galood Die cast metal Star
Destroyers.
> This model is about 20% larger than the plastic Star Destroyer, making
>nice flagship for you fleet of Imperial Types.  The Star Destroyers
from this
>line are very hard to find, but are a very nice model for $5.

As with most Galoob stuff, their distribution varies. In a local Toys R'
Us,
they had a rack of 7 of the large Star Destroyers. They also have, in
the
same line, larger fighter models. They seem a little too big for
something
like Silent Death, and are far too big for Full Thrust, though.

You might want to check out Taco Bell. They sell (for C$1.50, which will
probably be about US$1) some small Star Wars toys. The two relevent to
Full
Thrust are the Death Star and Bespin Cloud City. Both are larger than
their
Galoob equivalents, and would make nifty space stations in Full Thrust.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: GZG and Copyright Next: Re: model question....