Prev: Re: More FT Ideas.....

Superior Models Intergalactic Starships

From: "William K. Char" <bchar@a...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 12:41:27 -0500
Subject: Superior Models Intergalactic Starships

I visited Superior Models two weeks ago and have obtained the rights to
resell their
line of Star Fleet Wars starships via the Internet.  One of these ships
is pictured
in the Full Thrust manual.

As originally conceived over 15 years ago, there are five worlds:
Terran Federation (Humans), Entomalian Empire (Insects), Avarian United
Worlds (Birds), Aquarian Alliance (turles?), Canarnivoran Republic (Cat
People).  Each world has 15 distinct-looking ships, ranging from
fighters and bombers to Galactic Attack Carriers and Super Galactic
Dreadnoughts.  Each ship is four times larger than the equivalent Full
Thrust model.  List prices range from US$8.50 to US$44.50; however I
expect the higher-priced models to come down a bit.

It will take me about a month to set up a secure web site that can
accept credit cards and show you pictures of whats available.  I'll keep
you informed.

If you have a Superior Models ship and don't know what it is, you may
e-mail me a picture or sketch of it (in any generally-accepted format).
I'll try to identify it.

Prev: Re: More FT Ideas.....