Prev: New Galoob Star Destroyer... Next: Re: FT3 help!

Star Trek Ships

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 20:34:30 -0500
Subject: Star Trek Ships

	The other day, I saw a trio of new Monogram models of ships from
Star Trek Voyager: The Voyager itself, a Kazon ship, and a Maquie
(spelled
wrong, beyond a doubt) ship.  They are each snap kits, sold seperately,
and
PRE-PAINTED.  Not amazingly, to be sure, but well enough to be used on
the
table without much work.  Some weathering might not be amiss, though.  I
don't know the scale, but all three appeared to be about the same size
as a
typical Micro Machine ship--maybe a little bigger.  And the prices were
nice; somewhere in the $2.95 range.  I don't do ST myself, but I though
that
some of you might be interested.  They are sold in tiny boxes with hang
tabs, the whole affair not being much larger than a typical blister
pack.
Sorry, I don't have the stock numbers....

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: New Galoob Star Destroyer... Next: Re: FT3 help!