Prev: Re: Nanotechnology Next: Re: More FT Ideas.....

Re: More FT Ideas.....

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 16:03:16 -0500
Subject: Re: More FT Ideas.....

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997 AEsir@aol.com wrote:

>    All rules additions should come from the standpoint of how to add
> dimension to the game without adding too much confusion or rules and
> complications.  Adding Hyper Space capable fighters and Needler
fighters is
> one thing, changing the simple rules for fighter movement is asking
for
> trouble.

No. IMO changing the rules for fighter movement is asking for giving the

fighters a fighting chance.

It all comes down to table size, really - my gaming table is big enough
that even capitals can run at speeds of 15 or higher. Fighters just
can't
keep up then...

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Nanotechnology Next: Re: More FT Ideas.....