Prev: Re: FT or somesuch at Salute 97? Next: Re: Where this all started...

Re: More FT Ideas.....

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 12:27:22 -0500
Subject: Re: More FT Ideas.....

>I think this fighter discussion has gone way too far...  Keep it simple
>folks, we don't want Full Thrust to evolve into Star Fleet Battles.  I
don't
>want to have to take a Bar examination to play the game...
>   All rules additions should come from the standpoint of how to add
>dimension to the game without adding too much confusion or rules and
>complications.  Adding Hyper Space capable fighters and Needler
fighters is
>one thing, changing the simple rules for fighter movement is asking for
>trouble.
>   Phil

I totally agree! No objection to people coming up with whatever house
rules
they want, but for the basic game we're trying to keep everything as
simple
as possible. What we're working on is ways to make the fighters play
better
without adding extra complications or record-keeping if at all possible.
The fighter rules may change slightly for FTIII, but they WON'T be more
complicated (promise!).

Jon T. (GZG)

Prev: Re: FT or somesuch at Salute 97? Next: Re: Where this all started...