Prev: Re: Where this all started... Next: Re: More FT Ideas.....

Re: More FT Ideas.....

From: AEsir@a...
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 10:37:38 -0500
Subject: Re: More FT Ideas.....

I think this fighter discussion has gone way too far...  Keep it simple
folks, we don't want Full Thrust to evolve into Star Fleet Battles.  I
don't
want to have to take a Bar examination to play the game...
   All rules additions should come from the standpoint of how to add
dimension to the game without adding too much confusion or rules and
complications.	Adding Hyper Space capable fighters and Needler fighters
is
one thing, changing the simple rules for fighter movement is asking for
trouble.
   Phil

Prev: Re: Where this all started... Next: Re: More FT Ideas.....