Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL-PLEASE READ] Re: FT3 help! Next: Re: FT3 help!

15mm figures

From: "Jacob A. Rose" <jakecaro@s...>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 20:35:30 -0500
Subject: 15mm figures

I recently came across some 15mm figures originally made for Striker
that I want to use for Stargrunt.  Is there anyone currently selling
more 15mm Sci Fi figures/vehicles?  I really like the scale more than
25mm.  In SGII some GZG 15mm are shown but I can't find them anywhere
for sale on the net, and as I am active duty military stationed in
Panama the Net is my only source...  If any body has any or knows where
I can get some, please let me know.
	By the way, I am new to the list, so if I am asking something
already covered, forgive me.

CPT Jake Rose