Prev: Re: Next: Re: FT3 help!

Re: what do you play?

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 12:51:02 -0500
Subject: Re: what do you play?

I believe Steve Jackson said nearly the same thing somewhere....  :-))

>Much the same goes for DSII stuff as well - I've got a couple of decent
>sized forces that we use at the shows, but they are not specific
nations -
>just a "green force" and a "brown force"! They are actually a mix of
stuff
>from years of collecting - some CMD (of course), some Scotia, some
>Battletech (vehicles, not mechs), some OGRE stuff and various other
>oddments; including some great little old QT Models hovertanks from the
>early eighties that turn everyone else green when they see them - you
can't
>get them anymore... (smug mode off...)
>
>Hope that answers your question!
>Jon T.

Don't have any modern/future mini's for ground games.	My friend and I
have
been playing with several sets of middleages figures that he bought out
of
the comic books (you know, 100 figs for a $1...the ones we are using are
the
survivors...)  We used to play on his basement floor until he moved.  It
was
a blast.

Donald Hosford
--